lunes, enero 24, 2011

Emulsión de Scott

Scott's Emulsion Cod Liver Oil

© Copyright Oscar Grillo 2011

Música:
Tommy Dorsey and his Orchestra and Clambake Seven
At the Codfish Ball (1936)
Victor 25341

Tommy Dorsey and his Orchestra and Clambake Seven: Max Kaminsky, Sam Skolnick, Joe Bauer (tp) Tommy Dorsey, Ben Pickering, Walter Mercurio (tb) Joe Dixon (cl,as) Fred Stulce (as) Bob Bunch, Bud Freeman (ts) Dick Jones (p) William Schaffer (g) Gene Traxler (b) Dave Tough (d) Edythe Wright (vcl) Paul Weston (arr) The Clambake Seven: Max Kaminsky (tp) Tommy Dorsey (tb) Joe Dixon (cl) Bud Freeman (ts) Dick Jones (p) Carmen Mastren (g) Gene Traxler (b) Dave Tough (d) Edythe Wright (vcl). New York, April 15, 1936

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Me atacó el insomnio a las 4:30 am. Y ahora que vengo resuelto a dibujar me sobreviene el cansancio. Afortunadamente veo que cocinarás pescado. Voy a echar un sueñito al faro.

Paul Sørensen dijo...

I love this one Oscar. My Farfar is 90 this year and swears by a spoonfull of cod liver oil every morning when the Month has an R in it.

Oscar Grillo dijo...

Hiya, Paul!...I don't swear by it but I take it as a pill every morning....My hair hasn't grow anymore but my fingernails get longer all the time.